- You will choose to make it so by living each day with more enthusiasm and zest for life.
- You will make 3 new friends who you have not even met yet.
- You will set specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely goals for 2013.
- You will cross another item off of your bucket list of things you want to do in this life time.
- You will purposefully laugh every day…make having fun a priority.
- You will have more energy – exercise more, eat and drink more power foods and less of what we know is not best for our own well-being.
- We will purposefully increase our wealth – spend less while investing our savings more wisely.
- We will work weekly on expanding our focal length of life by looking out 10-20 years, or further if possible, to be certain that our daily activities and choices we are currently making are in alignment with our future exciting picture.
- You will intentionally lead others, both directly and indirectly, more from a level 4 and a level 5 perspective. Meaning you will be less a top down and a servant leader. This is accomplished by becoming more helpful and less controlling; not from your perspective but from the perspective of those you are leading.
- You will plan and take all of your vacation days, minimum of two weeks, on top of 10 well planned weekend escapes with friends and family. This will help recharge or refill your emotional buckets.
- You will purposely tell and show all of your immediate family members how much you love them. No excuses; we have all the communication tools available to us: email, text, Facebook, face time, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype, and I am sure I missed a few.
- You will intentionally bring renewed creativity and innovation to your job.
- You will choose to listen more to others and their ideas and talk less about your ideas.
The question is will you choose to make 2013 the most exciting year of your life? Or are you going to advocate that responsibility to political wins and losses, the stock market highs and lows, the financial cliff or just your hopes and dreams. As your coach this year, I am going to encourage you to make it happen, be the captain of your ship, take full responsibility for your happiness and well-being in all facets of life. Get busy being the person you truly want to be!
Human Relation “quote” of the Week:
If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me!